How do we collect information from you?
When you use our websites, products, or services, we obtain information about you or directly contact our employees. We may also collect personal information indirectly from third parties, such as from our business partners.
What type of information is collected from you?
The types of personal information that we collect and hold about individuals include, but are not limited to:
- Personal identifiers, such as names, contact details (e.g. email address), phone numbers, organization, job description, and country
- A customer's payment details to process the purchase of our products and services
We may also collect information relating to your use of our websites through the use of various technologies. For example, when you visit our websites, we may log certain information that your browser sends, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access time, and referring website addresses. We may collect information about the pages you view on our websites and your other actions while visiting us. In addition, some of our products may collect certain information about product use.
When you provide us with your mobile phone number, you consent to the use of your mobile phone number for the purposes identified in this Privacy Statement. If you choose to refrain from receiving any text notifications from us on your mobile, we will not be using your mobile number for such purposes unless required to meet legal requirements or legitimate business purposes.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Provide you with the information you have requested;
- Process, fulfill, and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, and information;
- Customize the content, products, and services that are offered to you;
- Communicate, interact, and build our relationship with you for purposes such as marketing and product support;
- Verify your authority to enter and use our products and services;
- Measure, analyze, and improve our products and services, the effectiveness and user experience of our websites, and our advertising and marketing;
- Comply with legal requirements;
- Deter, detect, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
The legal basis may differ depending on applicable local laws, but generally, we consider that our legitimate interests justify the processing; we find such interests to be justified considering that the data is limited to browsing activities related to what is considered business or professional-related (our website does not offer any content directed to individual consumers as well as any content which might be used for any inferences about your private life habits or interests), we provide easy opt-out and limit the retention of data. The data we may receive directly from you is completely voluntary and at your best. Where consent is required specifically, we will obtain consent before processing.
Who has access to your information?
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may share your information with regulatory/statutory bodies and government agencies where required to comply with statutory and legal requirements or prevent loss or damage to the physical, monetary, intellectual, and other properties belonging to Credible or other entities representing Credible.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at [email protected].
How you can access, update or delete your information?
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We're working to make it easier for you to review and correct the information we hold about you.
You can request the personal data we hold about you at any time and the correction or deletion of such personal data. Credible can only delete your data if there is no statutory obligation or prevailing right of Credible to retain it. We will sincerely respond promptly to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information, please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender.
All of the above relevant rights (including ones as applicable under GDPR, LGPD, PIPEDA, ARCO Rights, etc but not limited) can be exercised by writing to [email protected].
Security Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. Credible employs procedural and technological measures that are reasonably designed to help protect personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We may analyze your information to create a profile of your professional interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.
Review of this Policy
We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this statement from time to time and at our sole discretion, but we will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the statement the date it was last updated. We recommend that users occasionally revisit this statement to learn of any changes.
If at any time you have a question about anything contained in this statement or a general query on privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us: Email: [email protected].
Last updated: 7 April 2023